The Information that DECORMART Collects via websites
DECORMART collects (i) information that you provided directly to DECORMART and (ii) information from the history of your visit to DECORMART websites. The information DECORMART collected may include personal information which will be protected in accordance with your right to privacy.
Collection of Personal Information
You are not required to provide your personal information to DECORMART. However, if you choose not to do so, you may not be able to fully utilize the features or services in DECORMART websites. DECORMART may also collect your information using cookies or other similar devices. For more information, please consult DECORMART Cookies Policy.
Use of Personal Information
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
DECORMART will not disclose or trade your personal information to any third party without your consent except for the following:
- when the law, legal process, litigation or other law enforcement procedure requires the disclosure of your personal information, this includes disclosure to public or governmental authorities, agencies, or organizations for the purpose of law enforcement or in response to a lawful request; or
- when DECORMART considers that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent any danger or damages, or to investigate any activity which may be unlawful.
DECORMART may share your personal information with the companies within the SCG group.
DECORMART reserves the right to transfer your personal information in case of corporate restructuring or in case substantial assets of DECORMART are acquired.
Protection of Personal Information
In order to prevent unauthorized disclosure, use, modification, and destruction of personal information collected from DECORMART websites, DECORMART maintains security measures to ensure the protection of your personal information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any inquiry or suggestion, or if you want to contact us for any matter relating to your information, including a request to delete/modify your information or your settings, please contact us using this Enquiry Form
Information DECORMART Collects via Mobile Devices
- If you are using a location-enabled product, information relating to your location may be collected. DECORMART will collect and use such information only for the purpose of providing the service you requested.
- In order to help DECORMART improve its products, services, and applications, certain mobile applications may use Google Analytics or other similar tools to collect your non-personally identifiable information. Using such methods, DECORMART will acknowledge only which services and features of the application that are most used and the information about your device type, hardware, country, and language used in the download.
Sharing of Information Collected via Mobile Devices
- DECORMART may share your personal information with third party partners to the extent that it is necessary for providing services via mobile devices;
Purposes for the Collection and Use of Personal Information
Your personal information may be collected and used for the following purposes:
- Set up and manage your account;
- Communicate with you for matters relating to your account, your transactions and billing information;
- Authenticate and confirm your identity in order to ensure security;
- Evaluate your interest in job at DECORMART and contact you to offer career opportunities;
- Inform, provide, and communicate the information regarding DECORMART’s products, services, activities, surveys, and sales promotions to you;
- Process, evaluate, and respond to you regarding the services you requested, including to provide feedbacks to your queries or demands;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve DECORMART business, develop new products and services, manage communication system, conduct market research and manage marketing and advertising efficiency, analyze DECORMART products, services, and websites including administration of DECORMART websites;
- Provide services to investors;
- Manage risk exposures and quality improvement;
- Conduct any accounting, auditing, billing, and reconciliation activities;
- Prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities;
- Maintain security in providing services via DECORMART networks and protect information and employees; and
- Investigate and monitor compliance with laws, regulations, industrial standards, DECORMART policies and regulations.