- It is best to hire skilled labor to do the tile installation.
- Use tile spacer to avoid misalignment during tile installation.
- Adapt the 2-3mm grout spacing for 30X60cm tile.
- Segregate the tile according to size and shade code to avoid mixed shade and code.
Care Warning Instruction
- For flat surfaces, clean with a washcloth, nylon brush, mop, or sponge soaked in a neutral cleaner such as detergent.
- For textured surfaces, sweep and brush in two directions: first, follow the pattern of the tile, then brush diagonally to ensure that all dirt is removed.
- Never wax tile surfaces. This will make dirt and stains adhere to the tile surface and make these difficult to remove.
- Do not use a metal brush or a scouring pad to clean the tiles. The rough material will scratch the tile surface and wear away the glaze reducing the protection for your floor surface and leading to the adherence of stains.